- This beautiful and detailed framed miniature is from an original graphite pencil drawing of a Dandelion Seed Head . The drawing includes the botanical name Taraxacum officinale underneath the image.
- Kelly's framed miniatures make ideal gifts that will add a special touch to any home.
- The framed miniature size is 212 x 160 mm.
- It is framed in a black wooden frame with glass. It is packaged securely to ensure safe delivery.
- It is printed on a high quality parchment-style paper stock, reflecting the artisan nature of Kelly's craft.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this drawing will go towards supporting ethnic minorities in Burma (Myanmar), a country very close to Kelly's heart.
- This drawing is one of a number of unique botanical drawings available to purchase through Kelly's online shop. Her drawings are also available both as mounted prints and greeting cards.
- Kelly’s hand-drawn sketches in pencil provide a unique interpretation of a variety of different images and subject matter. Her delicate style, sensitivity and skill with her drawing pencils enable her to capture the essence of whatever it is that she’s drawing. All of Kelly’s pencil drawings are completed using a photograph and through specific study of the subject matter to be drawn. She has received numerous 5-star reviews for her drawings.
Dandelion Hand-Drawn Sketch | Framed Miniature | Pencil Artist
- Framed miniature size: 212 x 160 mm.
- The image has been printed on card stock sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests.