- This beautiful framed miniature is from an original graphite drawing of a Barn Owl, from Kelly's wildlife and bird range of pencil drawings.
- Barn Owls are typically seen in the late evening or the early morning hours, flying low over open fields as they hunt for their prey.
- Kelly's framed miniatures make ideal gifts that will add a special touch to any home.
- The framed miniature size is 212 x 160 mm.
- It is framed in a black wooden frame with glass. It is packaged securely to ensure safe delivery.
- It is printed on a high quality parchment-style paper stock, reflecting the artisan nature of Kelly's craft.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this drawing will go towards supporting ethnic minorities facing persecution and oppresssion in Burma (Myanmar), a country very close to Kelly's heart.
- This beautiful drawing is one of a number of unique wildlife and bird drawings available to purchase through Kelly's online shop. Her drawings are also available both as mounted prints and greeting cards.
- Kelly’s hand-drawn sketches in pencil provide a unique interpretation of a variety of different images and subject matter. Her delicate style, sensitivity and skill with her drawing pencils enable her to capture the essence of whatever it is that she’s drawing. All of Kelly’s pencil drawings are completed using a photograph and through specific study of the subject matter to be drawn. She has received numerous 5-star reviews for her drawings.
Barn Owl Bird of Prey Hand-Drawn | Framed Miniature | Pencil Artist
- Framed miniature size: 212 x 160 mm.
- The image has been printed on card stock sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests.