- The original sketch of a Highland Cow was hand-drawn using graphite pencil. The image captures this lovable and popular animal, otherwise known as Scottish Highland Cattle. They are commonly seen in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, but have also been introduced to other parts of the UK.
- The card is sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests.
- The card is blank inside and portrait orientation. Ideal to give as a birthday card or as a card for any occasion.
- Packaged in biodegradeable and compostable sleeve with brown craft envelope.
- This card is also part of Kelly's Wildlife and Farm Animal Range of cards. A set of six cards is available to purchase for the price of £15 in Kelly's online shop.
- Kelly donates a portion of the proceeds from all sales to support ethnic minorities in Burma.
- Kelly’s hand-drawn sketches in pencil provide a unique interpretation of a variety of different images and subject matter. Her delicate style, sensitivity and skill with her drawing pencils enable her to capture the essence of whatever it is that she’s drawing. All of Kelly’s pencil drawings are completed using a photograph and through specific study of the subject matter to be drawn. She has received numerous 5-star reviews for her drawings.
"Lovely card, great quality. Also like the brown envelope, nice change from white. Received quickly, will buy again." MR
"A really lovely card just as the photo showed. Arrived promptly and in perfect condition. A beautiful piece of art, thank you!" LS
Highland Cow Hand-Drawn Sketch | Greeting Card | Pencil Artist
- Packaged with brown craft envelope.
- Greeting card - 5 x 7 inch (127 x 178mm). Printed on premium 350gsm off-white, textured card that has a natural tone.