- The original sketch of a Herdwick Sheep was hand-drawn using graphite pencil. The image captures this beautiful breed of sheep, common in the Lake District national park in the north of England.
They are a hardy breed, well-suited to the weather conditions in the Lake District and used for grazing on the Lake District's fells. They are known for their strong personalities and intelligence.
- Printed on premium 350gsm off-white, textured card that has a natural tone.The card is sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests.
- The card is blank inside and portrait orientation. Ideal to give as a birthday card or as a card for any occasion.
- Packaged in biodegradeable and compostable sleeve with brown craft envelope.
- This card is also part of Kelly's Wildlife and Farm Animal Range of cards. A set of six cards is available to purchase for the price of £15 in Kelly's online shop.
- Kelly donates a portion of the proceeds from all sales to support ethnic minorities in Burma.
- Kelly’s hand-drawn sketches in pencil provide a unique interpretation of a variety of different images and subject matter. Her delicate style, sensitivity and skill with her drawing pencils enable her to capture the essence of whatever it is that she’s drawing. All of Kelly’s pencil drawings are completed using a photograph and through specific study of the subject matter to be drawn. She has received numerous 5-star reviews for her drawings.
"Beautiful cards...especially for sheep lovers!" LA
"Lovely. Quick delivery. Thank you." S