- The original sketch of this little girl sitting on a rock was hand-drawn using graphite pencil. This drawing captures a quiet moment of reflection, looking out to sea. Ideal as wall art to help encourage rest, peaceful moments and mindfulness.
- Available either mounted & framed in a black wooden frame or simply mounted and ready to be placed in the frame of your choice.
- Choose between two sizes - A4 size (21 x 29.7 cm) mounted print (unframed £25:00 / framed £45:00) or 30 x 40 cm mounted print (unframed £30:00 / framed £65:00)
- All mounted prints are packaged in a biodegradable and compostable sleeve.
- If you would like your print framed, please add the framed option to your basket. Black wooden frame with glass, as seen in listing photograph. Packaged securely to ensure safe delivery.
- Printed on off-white archival paper that has a natural tone and presented in acid-free, conservation quality, off-white mount with backing board.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this drawing will go towards supporting ethnic minorities facing persecution and oppression in Burma (Myanmar), a country very close to Kelly's heart.
- This drawing is one of a number of unique drawings available to purchase through Kelly's online shop. Many of her drawings are available as both mounted prints and greeting cards.
- Kelly’s hand-drawn sketches in pencil provide a unique interpretation of a variety of different images and subject matter. Her delicate style, sensitivity and skill with her drawing pencils enable her to capture the essence of whatever it is that she’s drawing. All of Kelly’s pencil drawings are completed using a photograph and through specific study of the subject matter to be drawn. She has received numerous 5-star reviews for her drawings.
Looking out to Sea Hand-Drawn | Mounted Print | Pencil Artist
- Mount and backing board are sourced from FSC accredited, sustainable forests and manufactured in the UK. Both conform to the Fine Art Trade Guild requirements for Conservation (level 2).